Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Multi-Genre Project


As I keep getting further & further into this project, I am finding it more interesting. I have found a lot of great information on Rosa Parks and how she had civil disobedience by not doing what other people wanted her to do. I am sure you all heard the story about how she was sitting in the front of the bus, when only the 'white' people were suppose to be up there, when they asked her to move to the back she refused. That's when everything went downhill.
I found a lot of books from the library and great information from the Internet, hopefully this project will go as great as it seems. :)

1 comment:

  1. "Rosa Parks and how she had civil disobedience by not doing what other people wanted her to do" that was courageous for her to do and stand up for what she believed in!

    ReplyDelete